Opportunities in a Dynamic Environment
Site2 is seeking exceptional information technology, tech support, sales and training professionals who want to build a career in a dynamic business environment.
Site2 is a managed Information Technology (IT) services firm specializing in application hosting and business continuity services. We have an immediate opening for a Systems Engineer (SE) based out of the Scranton, PA office.
The SE provides network administration and customer support by:
- Maintaining, patching and upgrading an Active Directory (AD) domain and Windows 2008/2012 server environment;
- Provisioning and maintaining VMware server farms and Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop desktop farms;
- Helping to maintain a LAN and WAN network consisting of routers, switches and Wi-Fi devices;
- Inclusion in a rotating on-call support structure;
- Logging support tickets and tracking open issues to timely resolution.
- Minimum of two (2) years engineering experience; demonstrated record of success.
- A two (2) year degree in technical science, business systems or related discipline preferred.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills; Self-motivated.
- Effective written and verbal communication abilities.
- Demonstrates customer focus and professionalism.
- Salary based compensation. Reports to Engineering Manager/Senior Systems Engineer.
- Paid holidays and Personal Time-Off (PTO) days.
Site2 offers competitive compensation and benefits. Interested candidates must be willing to work in a collaborative team environment. Leadership skills and the ability to work independently are a plus.
Send Resumes to:
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
417 Lackawanna Avenue
Scranton, PA 18503