Custom, Specialized Care.
The large practice most likely has a 1 to 2 person IT department — just enough to address day to day technology demands.
We help the large practice by delivering the following specific IT functions to the practice, allowing internal IT personnel to focus on office productivity and strategic initiatives.
Practice Management Mobility.
Practice management software offers electronic storage of medical records, improved office productivity and a path toward Meaningful Use. But access to this software is often limited to computers and devices within the office.
With Site2’s Hosted Applications platform, your practice management software become accessible from any device (Apple, Windows, Android), from anywhere (Wi-Fi, Ethernet, 3G/4G), at anytime (24/7/365). The result:
- Reduced IT hardware and software costs
- Reduce operational expenses
- Improved mobility and collaboration
- Improved scalability
- Increase security
With more and more physicians expecting BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), your practice can enable them with mobility through their own existing devices of choice.
Retain what is rightfully yours (and that of your patients!). Cyber-security threats in Healthcare are rapidly on the rise. Our data backup and record archiving solutions meet your regulatory requirements and also provide your firm with peace of mind in knowing that you can recover your records at any time.
- Protect your patients and your employees with HIPAA compliant encryption, in transit and at rest
- Quickly recover data, locally and from the cloud, minimizing your operational downtime
- Never pay the ransom from such viruses as the Cryptolocker
Disasters and security breaches can never be predicted. That’s why an aggressive, proactive approach to record preservation and retention is the best policy.
Our Hosted Microsoft Exchange email provides the security and compliance features required in the healthcare industry.
- Secure connectivity – using TLS and HTTPS
- HIPAA Compliance – legal hold, journaling, eDiscovery and archiving of every mailbox
- World class encryption – HIPAA compliant, FIPS 140-2 encryption secures patient information until delivered to the intended recipient
- Anti-SPAM and Anti-VIRUS – minimize your risk of viruses and keep the mail flowing
- Immediate message level backup – sent or received, every email is instantly protected in 2 secure datacenters
- Scalability – add or remove email accounts within minutes of a hire/termination
Schedule your free consultation today. We need approximately one hour of your time to provide you with a complimentary technology analysis aimed at lowering your ongoing technology costs, increasing the security and compliancy of your data and improving your practice’s business operations.
Contact one of our healthcare advisors today at 877-748-3896 or via email@example.com.