Backup & Recovery
Today’s organizations need end-to-end data protection that makes recovery reliable, secure and efficient. Site2’s data protection services provide a single, comprehensive, integrated approach to protecting data across all platforms and devices:
- Physical & virtual environments
- Enterprise servers, databases & applications
- Endpoint devices including desktops, laptops, tablets & smartphones
- Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce.com, & Google Apps
- Microsoft Azure & Amazon Web Services
- Dockerized container environments
Self Service Backup
If you are a do-it-yourselfer looking for the right tool for the job, Site2’s offers a la carte backup services that can be deployed in-house, in a Site2 datacenter or in a hybrid approach that provides both local, offsite and archive storage.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
Managed Backup & Recovery
If you prefer a managed backup and recovery solution, our team of systems architects and engineers will work with your team to design and deploy the right service to meet your organization’s backup and recovery needs.
The following tools and services are available either a la carte, or as a component of a managed solution:
Asigra Cloud BackupTM offers IT Professionals with the features and benefits they expect from a enterprise class backup service:
- A single integrated solution for all your needs
- Global de-duplication and data compression technologies for efficient use of storage and network resources
- Encryption that secures data in- flight and at at-rest using FIPS 140-2 certified by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Autonomic healing and validation restore capabilities provide confidence that data can be restored and recovered
- Infrastructure flexibility offers your choice of commodity hardware, deployed in virtualized environments, in Docker containers, and in cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services.
Want to find out more about the business benefits of Asigra Cloud Backup? Check out our product brochure.
Veeam® Backup & Replication™ provides fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data. Veeam brings backup and replication together in a single solution for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments.
Veeam delivers lightning-fast, reliable restore for individual files, entire VMs and application items — ensuring you have confidence in virtually every recovery scenario.
- Instant VM Recovery™: Recover a failed VM in less than 2 minutes
- Instant File-Level Recovery: Recover guest OS files and folders on the fly
- Veeam Explorer™ provides instant visibility and granular recovery for individual items in:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Oracle
- EMC, HPE and NetApp storage snapshots
Recovery & Fail-Over with VMware®
Having on-line recovery equipment can be key to your organization’s recover-ability.
Site2 has partnered with VMware to develop COLD and WARM standby recovery environments in regional Site2 data centers to help ensure the timely recovery of your most mission critical business applications and platforms.
- COLD Standby
This recovery platform guarantees recovery servers are available to your organization for applications with a Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of 12 to 48 hours
- WARM Standby
This recovery platform guarantees recovery servers are available to your organization for applications with Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of 15 minutes to 12 hours.
- HOT Fail-over
This platform provides replicated production servers allowing for immediate fail-over of mission critical applications during a disaster event.
Site2’s data centers are designed to safeguard your critical data with the highest security and reliability.
- 100% U.S. Based Facilities
- Compliance – SSAE16/SOC Type II audited
- Reliability – 99.99% or greater up-time records
- Resilient – N+1 or Redundant cooling, fire protection and power feeds
- Security – Card and bio-metric security, 24×7 facility monitoring
- Expand-ability – Unlimited bandwidth available from multiple carriers including Level3, XO Communications, Frontier Communications, Verizon, Comcast
Our facilities provide customers with two levels of IT infrastructure support:
Site2 provides locked cabinet space in 4 regional data centers providing flexible space for single servers (1U), Quarter cabinets (10U), Half Cabinets (21U) and Full Cabinets (42U). These solutions allow organizations to continue benefiting from their in-house investment in hardware, while taking advantage of sophisticated data centers for growing utility needs and infrastructure resilience.
Phased Cloud Adoption:
As existing equipment and infrastructure comes to end-of-life, clients can migrate shift from the traditional model of buying new hardware, to a hosted/managed services model where hardware and infrastructure is provisioned on a monthly subscription model instead. Through a combination of on premises components and cloud infrastructure, an organization can adopt cloud technology in a phased approach, instead of the “big bang”, high impact change model.