Opportunities in a Dynamic Environment
The Site2 team has exceptional information management, tech support, account management and cybersecurity professionals tackling exciting challenges each day.
We currently have one (1) full-time job opportunity. Candidates interested in applying should send a cover letter and resume to:
P.O. Box 58
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
Cybersecurity Analyst – Apprentice
Cybersecurity is the field, some say the “art”, of protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data. Organizations are responsible for developing and maintaining cybersecurity programs to protect their sensitive internal data and the data entrusted to them by their employees, clients and vendors.
Site2 is a cybersecurity consulting firm that helps organizations develop and enhance their cybersecurity programs based on established industry frameworks including NIST 800-171, CIS CSC 20 and ISO 27001. Site2 is looking for a full-time Cybersecurity Analyst – Apprentice to be a member of its Red Team and Security Operations Team (SOC).
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Support daily security operations including port and system scans, alert response and integrity checks. In this role, the analyst will help ensure that the SOC is prepared for a compliance audit.
- Support penetration tests and vulnerability assessments by helping with the testing of cybersecurity controls. The goal of such exercises is to determine the cybersecurity posture of an organization and help facilitate the remediation of security vulnerabilities.
- Support security assessments through the process of Passive information gathering including via social media and open source tools such as Shodan and Recon-ng.
- Support security assessments through the process of Active information gathering including networks scans with NMAP and Nessus.
- Document vulnerability assessments results; provide/document remediation recommendations.
- Develop policies, procedures and controls that meet existing and newly developed regulatory requirements including NIST 800-171, CMMC, HIPAA, and/or FFIEC guidance.
- Support cybersecurity awareness training including facilitating social engineering testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or related field required.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory domains, networking, DNS and relational databases required.
- Familiarity with IT Security frameworks and IT Risk Assessments preferred.
- Familiarity with Kali Linux and Nessus preferred.
- Excellent communication skills especially technical writing.
- 2-3 years Information Technology experience preferred with a proven ability to engage with Senior Management, clients and regulators.
- Analyst will be required to earn the Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certification within 1 year of employment; upon achievement, eligible for full-time role as Cybersecurity Analyst.
- Hourly compensation paid semi-monthly; eligible for annual bonus.
- Reports jointly to the Director of System Engineering and the Information Security Officer.
- Paid holidays and Personal Time-Off (PTO) days each calendar year.
- Healthcare Benefits available after 90 days of employment.
- Site2 maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
- We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.