Opportunities in a Dynamic Environment
The Site2 team has exceptional information management, tech support, account management and cybersecurity professionals tackling exciting challenges each day.
Site2 is a Managed IT Services firm, specializing in cybersecurity and business continuity services, with its headquarters in Northeast Pennsylvania. Site2 has an immediate opening for a Systems Engineer (SE) in its Clarks Summit, PA office (Teleworking is available).
The SE will participate in systems and network administration, analysis, data manipulation, testing, post-implementation reviews, specifications, documentation and reporting based on customer business requirements. The position provides production and operational system support to customers as well as internal management.
The SE must exhibit high performance standards with a focus on getting the job done accurately and timely. The SE conveys respect, inspires trust and confidence and is committed to customer satisfaction.
- Technical Knowledge:
- Experience supporting the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with networking administration including Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience administering VMware ESX and Horizon.
- Experience administering Network Attached Storage systems.
- Experience with Fortinet network infrastructure a plus.
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and/or PostGre SQL a plus.
- Knowledge of backup and recovery tools; Veeam experience is a plus.
- Ability to designs systems flows and associated systems interfaces.
- Client and Systems Support:
- Responsible for production support tasks and issue resolution.
- Analyzes procedural problems to initiate improvements.
- Interacts with internal account managers and senior management.
- Member of a rotating on-call support staff.
- Ability to act as technical liaison with external entities (including vendors and clients) under minimal supervision.
- Compliance knowledge:
- Familiarity with NIST 800-171 and/or CMMC security frameworks a plus.
- Familiarity with ePHI systems and electronic transaction formats a plus.
- Ability to develop and write the following under moderate supervision:
- Support tickets and documentation.
- System and logic flow diagrams.
- Standard Operating Procedures for internal use and user reference.
- Minimum 5 years systems engineering or network administration experience.
- A minimum two (2) year degree in technical science, information systems or related discipline.
- Experience with systems support to the healthcare and/or financial services industries.
- Demonstrated record of learning new technical skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced continually changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining high performance system environments preferred.
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization.
- Possess a strong commitment to company values.
- Reports to Director of Systems Engineering.
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 Personal Time Off days a year
- Optional health benefits available
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer